Sunday 19 February 2012

First Draft Net - James Cooke

This is a net that I produced for the packaging of the hats (this box will only be used to package the hats bought from the website and posted out)

We wanted to create packaging that was really simple and natural looking so i didnt want to print any of the information onto the packaging and simple cut it out. I also created the net so it wasted as little material as possible when manufactured.

I chose such a simple shape so that it would match the simplicity and ethical nature of the DECE brand, which hints to the 'goodness' of the DECE brand without shouting it.


Some of the adjustments I will make are:
  • Changing the font of the 'Handmade. Sport. Fashion' so that it matches the other pieces of promotional materials
  • Changing the stock material to the DECE print that I created.


No comments:

Post a Comment