Sunday 19 February 2012

DECE Print for Packaging - James Cooke

During the design process of my packaging and display model I wanted to incorporate the logo into the stock material of them, so I created a simple print pattern, which subtly shows the logo on the design.


I created this simple pattern on PhotoShop and then reduced the opacity of the image and printed it onto a natural organic looking brown paper/card.


For the pieces I have created with this patterned stock paper, it has enhanced the designs produced in a way which has turned a simple design into a simple design with a little something extra so create more interest into the product.

This print could also be used throughout the promotional materials and designs produced as a background to a poster or to the website design.

No comments:

Post a Comment